Recently, I got a requirement for uploading the contractor image (pictures of contractors) to a Contactor (Custom entity). Some OOB entities like Accounts and Contacts come with this feature enabled, but what about for other entities or custom entities?
This blog will show you how to enable image for the custom entities in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Customizations> Customize the System > Entities > “Custom Entity” > Fields > New.
- Provide the Display Name of the field and select Image as Data Type.
- The Schema of the field should automatically change to entity image dynamics 365. Save and Close.
- The Custom entity (Contractor) image dynamics 365 Main Form should now show a default image as below
- Click on the default image, it will open the below screen.
- Then browse and select the image you want to set
- Select the Image and then click okay. Now your Custom Entity record should now display the entity image which you selected.
I hope this blog post helps you. If you are interested to know more on this topic then, I encourage you to check out my blog on this.